Storytelling lies at the heart of everything I create. I strive to communicate information and tell stories in a unique and captivating way, whether it be through social media posts, videos, photographs, print publications or digital avenues. Below, you will find examples of my work in marketing and communications.
I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Scott Hamilton, Olympic gold-medalist in several avenues, including his personal brand, the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation, the Scott Hamilton Skating Academy, and the Scott Hamilton Skating Club. Scott’s uplifting, real and encouraging messaging is an exciting one to communicate, as it engages followers in a unique way and allows them to connect with Scott and the extensions of his brand in a humble way and on a personal level.
- Manage and create content for Scott Hamilton’s personal social media accounts including his Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Manage and create content for Scott Hamilton Skating Academy’s social media accounts including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Manage and create content for Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation’s social media accounts including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Assists in marketing efforts of speaking engagements, events and appearances
- Creates monthly newsletters for the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation
NASHVILLE PREDATORS AND FORD ICE CENTER
Hockey has been a lifelong passion of mine and something I have always wanted to integrate into a career. I accepted a role as the Marketing Coordinator for the Nashville Predators. I am focused on growing local on-ice sports, specifically hockey and figure skating for all ages and abilities. On a day-to-day basis, I manage social media accounts and web pages, create newsletters and flyers, start and drive campaigns to increase awareness of on-ice and off-ice programming and so much more. Most specifically, I have:
- Assisted in the development and led the marketing of on-ice and off-ice programming and events like hockey leagues, Scott Hamilton’s Learn to Skate, SECHC Championships, Go Skate!, Try Hockey for Free events, 2018 Eastern Great Lakes Regional Figure Skating Championships, Scott Hamilton Invitational, Nashville Predators Hockey School, Hockey & Heels, Little Preds Learn to Play programs and more.